Thank you all for your love

By Syed Tajuddin » 2016-9-25 19:36 [Copy Link]

Welcome to Coolpad Community!

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Fans!

fgnfhmmgh.PNG
As you all know!
There is a contest going on! in which you can show coolpad your talent and at the same time coolpad will reward Top Entries with
1* all expenses paid Ticket to coolpad event ,
3* upcoming Beast and
many more coolpad goodies.

The amount of entries we have received, is beyond words!
Thank you all Coolfans for your love.

Check out some of the Best Entries from fans!
nj.PNG
Check out the complete entry:

huhhou.PNG
Video:

Checkout the cool-rap:

A great presentation

Share your links, if you have also participated in the "Beast Among The Best" contest!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Reputation +24 Coins +24 Contribution +24 Collapse Reason
saijahanu + 24 + 24 + 24 Interesting

View Rating Log

Total of 16 replies on [Thank you all for your love], last reply to 2016-11-10 19:51

senseijtitus VIP Post Time 2016-9-29 18:55:20 | Show all posts
Sir,

We have been waiting patiently for Android 6 update for Coolpad Note3 Plus for months now. You are releasing new devices with the MM already developed for them. Coolpad Note 3 got MM flashable update. But the Note 3 Plus which is only different in the Screen type compared to Note 3, is being ignored all togeather?

Customer satisfaction goes way beyond giving them good products. After sails remidiation steps for bugs in Smartphones have to be taken extremely seriously.

1 customer dissatisfied will spread bad reviews & comments to others who in turn will spread that further.

people are already wary of buying chinese handsets for this same reason. U must address this concern immediately.

Thanks.

Rick Veteran Post Time 2016-9-25 21:52:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, Mr CEO I have brought a phone form Coolpad but it has major bugs but your company didn't provide quick bug fixing OTAs so I request you to take this matter seriously because in our locally most of user who have Coolpad phones just sell their phones so pls take a look at this matter and pls try to give us the updates .         Thanks your faithfully RICK

Aakash.zayn Big Cool Fan Post Time 2016-9-27 10:25:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sir please Release marshmallow For coolpad note 3 PLUS version

Comments

Joo
Indeed  Post Time 2016-9-27 14:58

pkmishra90310 Big Cool Fan Post Time 2016-10-4 22:46:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Launching a new phone almost every month is good but after sales services also need to be scaled up. Do Coolpad have an exchange policy to facilitate their old customers to upgrade the device? As others don't pay a price acceptable for old Coolpad phone

Aakash.zayn Big Cool Fan Post Time 2016-9-27 10:25:43 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I try to flash note 3 marshmallow on Plus version but Phone Stucks on Bootloop

Comments

Bhai go ROM note 3 k leye hay plus mey sabid Kam nahi karey ga so aissi chijo ko try Matt karro. Agar phone Na challey toh service center mey Jao aur bollo ki software urrgaya hay ( my personal opini   Post Time 2016-9-28 14:55

ansh_jazz Gold Member Post Time 2016-10-4 12:13:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hope the company will release coolui8.0 and android 6.0 for other coolpad phones too

ansh_jazz Gold Member Post Time 2016-10-4 12:13:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hope the company will release coolui8.0 and android 6.0 for other coolpad phones too

ansh_jazz Gold Member Post Time 2016-10-4 12:13:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts

VJVinay Gold Member Post Time 2016-9-26 13:41:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am glad that you liked my Rap.
Its truly an honour for me.

Comments

Bhai sob hi accha hay but software bey bugs bhi hay Bhai ota bhi nahi hay  Post Time 2016-9-26 15:34

Rjtsharma New Cool Post Time 2016-9-26 19:05:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good job man

senseijtitus VIP Post Time 2016-9-29 18:51:12 | Show all posts
Man, we need that Firmware update for Coolpad Note3 Plus. MM at the earliest.

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

surajbhai Big Cool Fan Post Time 2016-10-2 16:47:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
https://youtu.be/dhlbb-6KDgY

surajbhai Big Cool Fan Post Time 2016-10-2 16:48:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
officially launched mm upadte for cpn3 lite

deejaymisty Veteran Post Time 2016-10-20 11:24:39 | Show all posts
okay
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ForumTreasure

Wonderful Post

darkroom|Back to Mobile Version|privacy

Coolpad Official Forum

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list