My Center

Welcome to Coolpad Community!

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Aloha Coolfans

The new Coolpad Cool Play 6 was launched on 20th August and we hope our fans have grabbed the Cool Play 6 in online sale. Not only its an amazing smartphone but it is also the first smartphone with 6 GB RAM at Rs.14999.
Now as you have explored all its features, its time to pick your favorite feature and win Coolpad Goodies.

CONTEST.jpg

Specification Highlight:
  • Amazing Journey UI
  • 13MP+13MP dual rear camera
  • Rear fingerprint sensor
  • SLR with Bokeh feature
  • GIF mode in Camera
  • Slow motion video recording
  • Lightening fast 6GB RAM
  • Big 4000 mAh Battery
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Processor
  • 5.5" FHD IPS immersive display
  • Rs.14,999 value for money

E-_August_cool-play-6-banners_FB-COVER.jpg

Contest:
Share with us here "Which Feature do you like the most in Cool Play 6?" Either in words (1 sentence of atleast 8-10 words or above) or in the most creative method using a picture.

Duration:
7th to 15th October, 23:59:59

Winners:
The 5 entries will stand a chance to win Coolpad Goodies by a Lucky Draw.

Rules:
All entries is to be made in English only.
Only 1 entry will be considered for winner.
Any fake account or double account will be disqualified.
All irrelevant/repeated/offensive replies will be deleted at sight without notification.

Rate

Number of participants 1Reputation +2 Coins +2 Contribution +2 Collapse Reason
iswarya + 2 + 2 + 2 Interesting

View Rating Log

Total of 61 replies on [[Contest] Pick your favorite feature and win Coolpad Goodies!!], last reply to The day before yesterday 17:51

Shubhamluv4u Active Member Post Time 6 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Actually the Cool Play 6 is the beast in it self n its all features are superb.... and if we talk about my favourite so it is the dual camera and 6 GB RAM
More Images Small Image Big Image
Image loading, please wait ...

anirban330 Big Cool Fan Post Time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by anirban330 at 2017-10-15 04:53

If anyone asked you about favourites things usually you can tell them about the like and dislike what favourite is to you... But coolpad forum had asked such typical questions that it's hard to resist any features of play  6 thats not favourite to me....

Ofcourse every unique and latest  features  of play 6 had its own potential to be the favourite features to me... Hence I am confused what should be choose first...

But let me clear it, whatever I will said about play 6 it will be very less to describe its own unique features and latest technology that's has been packed by Coolpad...

First of all coolpad had arise with new UI called journey UI Ofcourse such fastest and latest UI I didn't experienced of before... This gives the phone a unique software experienced..

Secondly the camera yes it is the most favourite part of not me only it is favourite part of everyone.. It's loaded with 13mp+13mp dual rear camera added the clarity of lens that's helps us to capture perfect moments of our life.. Also had 8mp front camera yes it's beauty mode added best selfie experience to a user like me and such details selfie in night time is pretty much impressive to me... Yes not only play 6 all others coolpad phone till now I had used mega 3 and cool 1 had this awesome features ..

Next coolpad had focused on Security of phone also that's why it added a rear fingerprint sensor to it... Make it more secure and reliable cause it unlocked in a sec that's  so fast...

Not only Dual Camera  presents in it  to captured details besides this its focused on bookeh mode or we can call SLR mode that added extra photographic passion to a user like me...and photographic level is like pro... No Need to carry that's huge and heavy DSLR camera isn't it??? RIGHT?

As now a days GIF become the way of sharing memory with family &  friends..coolpad didn't forget about this trends as they give this GIF MODE IN cameras also..

Slow Motion! Yes this is the new way of experience the thrilling of life as it enables to captures video in slow motion. . Coolpad had added this features to play 6...also.. That's great.. Generally we had seen slow motion video in live cricket.. But coolpad give this space to its user to experienced  not only slow motion video also give you the power to shoot it... isn't it cool?

So far it's tough listed  and describe play 6 great features... But till I will try my best to add my favourite features... As I had already mentioned above whatever I said about play 6 it will be very less to describe this beast...

As this name play 6 signifies that it loaded with 6gb ram.. Yes other brand dreams of giving 6gb of ram but coolpad had loaded play 6 with 6gb ram enables us to did multitasking and play heavy game with lightening speed without no lagging and hanging isn't it!? ... True gaming companion... Play 6...

Not only this you will never run out of power with this device as it loaded with massive 4000mah battery.... After giving dual camera and 6 gb ram coolpad did not compromise with battery it load its with massive battery allow us to use it for long days... That's really impressive..

I had already said it is the latest device as it is came with latest Qualcomm snapdragon 653 processor allow us to play heavy games and did multitasking without hanging  and without heating ups the device. ...

Lastly displays is 5.5 inches Full HD display.. True companion for watching videos and entertainment... As color reproduction of display and viewing angle is just awesome...

Lastly price is 14999! No comments yaar....

Yes, before play 6 no body in this world dare to think this type of phone  loaded with 6 gb ram can be came in this price range.. Hats of to coolpad that they had make it available in such lowest price range... They had makes our dreams came to true

So, there are all features hardly anybody can  resist to be their favourite features... But I am not one of them... As I liked all its features and this all are my favourite features.... All this makes this phone a true beast true companion to a heavy user like me... As this price range this is totally overloaded with feature.. .. . .

Best among the beast....

Let me stopped here otherwise with this flow I will not going to stopped to write.. So stopping here...

Thank you

SD26 Veteran Post Time 2017-10-11 08:19:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by SD26 at 2017-10-11 08:46

I suppose you could have asked the question the other way "Is there any feature in  Cool Play 6 that can resist you from tempting for it?"
My obvious and straight-forward answer here would have been "NO".  
The reason to respond in positive manner can be credited all upon the features and price of Coolpad Play 6.
#My most liked feature in Play 6 would be the processor and the GPU assembled in this device. Of course we have got 64 GB storage and 6 Gigabytes RAM which is a great combination.
*However Adreno 510 GPU used with Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset Octacore processor(4 × 1.95 GHz + 4 × 1.44 GHz) is one of the determining factor in the performance of the processor. This device is very capable of bringing outstanding graphic and multimedia performance. Qualcomm Adreno 510 GPU provides immensly brilliant visual display and also keeps power consumption low.It also supports download speed up to 300 Mbps / upload speed up to 150 Mbps.
Rest of the features like 5.5" display, dual camera, SLR feature, GIF mode, Slow motion video recording, 4000 mAh battery, rear fingerprint sensor, 64 GB storage, etc. were existing features on atleast one different smartphone model by Coolpad.
*Thus this(GPU & Processor combination with 6 GB RAM) is an important feature that is just getting overlooked by many others.

MinatiKuila Big Cool Fan Post Time 2017-10-7 19:33:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The 6 GB ram which is too #Ramy and the Dual Cameras are truly dually...

SKB Super Moderator Post Time 2017-10-7 19:55:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Coolpad bang again with unbeatable price tag of its device along with powerful specs , its Rs 14999 value for money sure !

pallab Cool Moderator Post Time 2017-10-7 20:18:34 | Show all posts
camera is better than cool1.. i like the camera on coolpad coolplay 6..

shekharraj164 Big Cool Fan Post Time 2017-10-7 21:36:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Just forget the lag . that is just a past.

Speedy Gold Member Post Time 2017-10-7 21:43:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The new and improved Journey UI aka JUI

Comments

Good bro l like   Post Time 2017-10-10 11:55

8617452908 Veteran Post Time 2017-10-7 21:51:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1499 value for money.....

8617452908 Veteran Post Time 2017-10-7 21:52:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry 14999 value for money

krkr3366 Veteran Post Time 2017-10-8 11:19:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dual camera with SLR and bokeh features in price tag of 14999

virender Veteran Post Time 2017-10-8 14:23:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dual camera and 6gb ram but i think software is buggy

ShAmi@11 Gold Member Post Time 2017-10-8 16:44:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Journey Ui, 6GB RAM & Slo-Mo Videos Make It The Beast Among All.

rajamanikanta Veteran Post Time 2017-10-8 16:51:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its hard to choose the best features as all of them are good, to choose one it would be 6gb ram at 14999. I remember how coolpad note 3 lite disrupted the market with its features and a price of 6999 may be this would be disruptive in its price segment with the kind of features it has.

pandatk Senior Cool Post Time 2017-10-8 17:00:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Slim 8.5 mm Has A Responsive Touch Screen Capacitive, MultiTouch Quite Big Screen 5.5 inches High Resolution Screen 1080p Sharp Screen ~ 401 ppi High Resolution Camera 13 MP with AutoFocus Has Dual Camera 13 MP + 13 MP Has Flash For Camera Dual LED Supports UHD Video Recording 2160p @ 30fps Has Front Camera 8 MP Lots Of Storage Capacity 64 GB Octa Core CPU Faster CPU 2 GHz Lots Of RAM 6 GB Supports 3G Supports 4G Supports VoLTE Supports WiFi Supports WiFi Hotspot Wifi Tethering Supports Bluetooth Has Fingerprint Sensor Supports GPS Has A 3.5mm Headphone Jack Has Accelerometer Has Gyroscope Has Compass Supports Video Player Supports Music Player Supports FM Radio

jeeshan7866 Veteran Post Time 2017-10-8 17:00:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
14,999 Value for money

Steephan Veteran Post Time 2017-10-8 17:05:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't need any DSLR , IF I HAVE COOLPAD PLAY 6 ( 13+13 AWESOME CAMERA)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ForumTreasure

Wonderful Post

darkroom|Back to Mobile Version|privacy

Coolpad Official Forum

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list